Do you have a good learning attitude and working ability, but are not valued?
Do you feel that the current work is not systematic in operating procedures?
Are you eager to get real appreciation and recognition from team for your work achievements?
1. To provide planned teaching to students, monitor performances in each class and provide corrective and descriptive feedback throughout the learning process
2. To demonstrate knowledge and understanding of individual students
3. To mark and assess student’s work
4. To assess the student's achievement level
5. To keep track of students learning progress and help them to improve
6. To vary teaching techniques and resources/materials to suit learning styles, motivation levels, needs and capabilities of the students
7. To test an evaluate student's abilities, records grades, check and register attendance and etc
8. To demonstrate skill in the subject and taught
9. Capable to teach from the range of Pre-school to Primary school
10. To perform adhoc task from time to time
11. To plan and prepare study programmes, schemes of work and lesson plans as required for the subjects
12. To establish and maintain effective teaching and learning methods
13. To conduct assigned classes at the scheduled timetable
14. Work as a team to create an environment where children are hunger for knowledge
15. Ensure safety of children at all times.
1. Required language : English & Mandarin
2. At least 2 years of teaching experience for teacher role, but fresh graduates are welcome to apply for assistant teacher role
3. Possess passion in teaching
4. Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
5. Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
6. Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
7. Possess at least Degree in Early Childhood Education.
1. Loving and caring for children
2. Passionate in teaching
3. Dynamic and committed to work to deliver best result
4. Open minded and willingness to accept challenges
5. Friendly and approachable