-Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
-Develop and maintain sustainable business relationship with customer , government agencies by identifying the needs of customers and delivering government and also formulating customer development and service program to enhance close rapport and good communication with customer
* At least 5 to 7 years of post-qualification experience in practice or as in-house Legal Counsel.
* Experience in advising on commercial transactions, negotiating commercial contracts and industrial contracts including sales, distribution, raw materials purchase, goods and services procurement, logistics services contracts, etc.
* Drafting ability is essential; there may be a written assessment in the selection process.
• Design activities concentrate on routine topics (guided by procedures or multiple precedents).
• Works as an autonomous Discipline Engineer, translates the guidelines and standards into practice and solves common technical challenges. Works within company standards and policies under defined directions while receiving occasional guidance on techniques.
• May hold Technical Authority TA3 if required by role.
• Develop and implement effective communication strategies to enhance the Society’s reputation, increase donors’ loyalty, build brand awareness and advocacy of childhood cancer.
• Build the Society’s credibility through drafting compelling press releases, monthly newsletters, annual reports, speeches, presentation decks, social media content and other related events and marketing materials.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with the media. Manage media inquiries during events. Any existing rapport with the media is an added advantage.