Safely and timely drive the Director to work and back, and to occasions.
• Safely drive the visitors, business partners and associates to and from places authorized by the Director / Director's Office.
• Ensure the car is clean / sanitize at all times.
• Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition. Remind office admin renewal and management of road tax, car insurance etc with consultation from Director / Director's Office.
• Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take (good with Waze / Google Map applications).
• Safely keep receipts for toll, petrol, parking, vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer's car and travel.
• Responsible, physically fit with good working attitude.
• Must be PUNCTUAL in attendance and strictly maintain timing schedule.
• Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and best route to take.
• Responsible for safety of passengers and vehicles, follows and comply with all road and traffic rules.
• Basic, OT and allowance will be provided.
• Assist Director with all the works assigned.
• Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, any field.
• Able to use maps (Waze, google maps & etc) in smart phone
• Possess valid driving license with clean driving record.
• Familiar with KL & PJ routes.
• To be able to come to work early / stay back should something crop up last minute.
• Willing to work overtimes, weekends, public holidays and when required.
• Able to navigate and use necessary tech application ( Waze , Google Maps etc).
• No criminal record.
• Below 40 years old.
• Body Skills and protection skill as certified bodyguard is add in credit.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia & English
• Full-time position is available.