ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Managing the day-to-day financial and accounting operations of the company.
2. To supervise and manage a team of staff in the following area:-
3. Daily accounting operation i.e.., payments and collections.
4. Accounts payable and reconciliation, bank reconciliation
5. Accounts receivable and reconciliation including Point of Sales.
6. Fixed assets management, inventory control and basic product costing
7. Finalization of monthly management accounts/yearly management accounts for review, analysis, and evaluation.
8. Co-ordinate year-end audit and liaise with external auditors, and tax agents relating to the preparation of final and tax matters.
9.Lead and conduct stock take and stock take reconciliation.
10. To assist in financial budgeting and forecasting, management and statutory reporting, internal controls, and tax as well as review transactions and documentation.
11. Monitoring Of Filing, Keep Record And Assuring Accurate Documents Filing To Ensure Easily Available Information As A Preparation For The External Audit.
12. Code Invoices, Expenses Report And Other Similar Items With Correct Codes, Conforming To Standard Procedure In Entering Data Into The Financial System (UBS Accounting).
13. Handling Any Other Ad-Hoc Duties or Tasks Assigned By Management.
You are expected to have 1-2 years’ accounting experience in the corporate environment and Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Accounting/ LCCI, part Professional Accounting qualification or equivalent..
You need to be justifiably confident, be able to work independently and be extremely well organized.
You need to be a very trustworthy person.
Recent graduates who possess the passion and drive to contribute to the company’s long-term growth are encouraged to apply.
For the right person, there will be opportunities to gain further exposure to project based activities.
Candidate must be willing to work in Beranang, Semenyih