We are looking for an Account Executive who is passionate about numbers, bookkeeping, and cars without losing his / her "balance"!
- Handle general ledger and raise journal entries.
- Liaise with an auditor, tax agent, secretarial, banker, and government authorities.
- Manage a full set of accounts, including AP & AR.
- Manage accounting transactions. (Fixed Asset, Depreciation Schedule, HP & Term Loan Interest & Payroll Accrual)
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and yearly forecasting and budgeting exercises.
- Prepare account entries and bookkeeping.
- Prepare and maintain accounting schedules as required.
- Prepare and submit reports as required.
- Prepare bank reconciliation and ensure bank charges are taken up.
- Prepare month-end and annual financial closing.
- Prepare payments and refund payments.
- Prepare SST tax returns and customs reports.
- Able to start immediately or within short notice.
- Aggressive and committed to work.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a related field.
- Familiar with Finance, Accounting Regulations, policies, and standards.
- Familiar with the XERO accounting system will be an added advantage.
- Good personality and positive working attitude, responsible, self-discipline, and dedication to work.
- Performance-oriented and a team player.
- Positive working attitude and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal, and communication skills.
Why Join Us?
- 5 Working Days.
- Annual Leave.
- Casual working attire.
- Clear company roadmap.
- Easy, Fun, and Young culture.
- EPF / SOCSO / EIS / HRDF.
- Flat organization structure.
- Good career opportunity.
- Medical and Hospitalisation Leave.
- Regular Company activities, and training.
Isn't it amazing to see all the