• Possess good communication skills both oral and written. MS Office – Excel, Words, Power Point.
• Knowledge and familiarity with terms and conditions of e-commerce is added advantage.
• Strong experience in Budgeting & Financial Reporting.
• Knowledge and familiar with accounting software, UBS or any ERP.
• Responsible to assist the Department of Finance in preparing the monthly, quarterly, yearly Financial Reporting, budgeting and cost control operations and administration duties, which also includes preparations and/or reporting’s & record keepings.
Specific responsibilities of the Finance Officer include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Complying to Company’s policies, SOP, rules and regulations and provide the necessary support to Finance Department to achieve Company’s vision, mission and objectives.
• Assist Finance Department in evaluating project cost and provide support to ensure project budgets accurately reflects the current and future performance of the company.
• Perform data entries and ensure that all cost data, revenue and documentations, furthermore keep track of the cost element activities.
• Assist Finance Department in monitoring, and evaluating the financial progress of the Company, compute operating fixed and variable cost and making sure that the cost does not exceed the budget.
• To perform Variance Analysis between Actual vs Budget.
• Work closely with Operation, Production, Marketing and Sales Department to investigate cost related issues/variances and highlight findings to help develop reporting’s that allows visibility to actual performance relative to budget and forecast.
• To process payment to vendors, Fast Merchants, Fast Members, Fast Sellers, Fast Buyers, payroll, authorities, banks, utilities, rentals, leases, interco and others.
• To daily monitor Fastentix wallet and withdrawal.
• To daily monitor the bank transaction for incoming money.
• To do monthly bank reconciliation.
• To perform any other duties as assigned by superior from time to time
• Perform the work in a cost-effective manner, beneficial both to the customer and to the Company, within the limits given by the requirements to quality in work performance.
• Portray the Company in a positive manner to customers and surroundings.
• To assist in procurement activities such as verifying Purchase Requisition (PR), issuing Purchase Order (PO), monitor vendors/supplier performance.
(What significant business contact you have with others & for what purpose?)
a) Internal – All relevant departments involve in the Company day to day operations including Operations, Production, Marketing, Sales & HR/Admin.
b) Internal – All inter Division relation which is part of the Finance Department.
c) External – Clients, Fast Merchants, Fast Members, Fast Sellers, Fast Buyers, bankers, auditors, LHDN, authorities, consultant, vendors, subcontractors, third parties for reporting (gathering and disseminating), meetings, approvals, operation matters.
a) Accountable to the quality, safety of the deliverables and the execution of tasks given
a) Assist the CFO and Finance Department with finance & procurement daily operations.