Purposes of the position
1. Manage daily execution of customer logistic activities pertaining to the arrangement of warehousing, distribution and import/export shipment.
2. Ensure proper and timely execution of Work Order.
• Planning and coordination
1. Coordinate and liaise via email with Client, Commercial, Forwarding, AW-CL/OPS Team and Carrier on the daily WO requirements.
2. Monitor closely the progress of work orders and keep the AW-CL/OPS Team informed on regular basis.
3. Coordinate and monitor the shipment status, key in data into system (WMS/ERP/SAP), issuance of Storage receipt/Receiving Note to Client and ensuring the information in the documents is correct.
4. Monitor the free Demurrage and Detention (D+D) period and ensuring shipments are completed before the expiry of free D+D.
5. Ensuring timely submission of Inventory reports to customer.
6. Coordinating with local collecting/delivery agents for self-collection/delivery cargos
7. Other CL functions/roles that deemed relevant in the future.
1. Ensuring service provider submits all required reports promptly.
o Liaise with service provider and warehouse Ops Team on all the reporting queries or requirement.
o Issuance Storage Receipt/Receiving Note/Delivery Note to Client upon job completion.
o Ensuring the DD Monitoring sheet and Daily Movement are updated promptly.
o Ensuring the correctness of the inbound and outbound reports (ie Tally sheet, Receiver, Lotting Summary, DWA, Verification, Receiving Note, Delivery Note, Feedback & etc) before submission to Client.
• Job File Management
o Ensure all documents are properly filled and safe kept in box and cabinets.
o Maintain accurate documentation and filing.
• Key success criteria
o Management of Customer Logistic and problem-solving skills.
• Issuance AR invoice and post AP invoice of assigned clients for all the Import/Export Shipment, Rental and Ad Hoc.
a. AR invoice
i. Issuance AR invoice upon completion of Job
ii. Provide AR invoice together with supporting to customer
iii. Follow up payment status with customer
b. AP invoice
i. Post AP invoice once the invoice verified and approved
ii. Scan and save the AP invoice in finance folder for payment purpose (monthly submission before cut-off date)
c. Job Costing
i. Ensure all cost and revenue capture for all completed Job
ii. Submit Job costing to finance monthly as per cut-off date advised
1/ Welcome fresh graduate student or with related logistic experience candidate drop your latest resume in PDF File to [email protected]
2/ Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.