1) The Sales Support Representative will be responsible to perform administrative tasks to support the sales team and help them to gain and keep customers.
2) He/she will also have to respond to customer complaints and queries and ensure that all orders are processed in a timely manner.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for customer service and administrative support, we encourage you to apply for this Sales Support Representative position.
Duties and responsibilities
1. For plantation tender submission, to coordinate with Business Director or Sales Director on the price quoted, Sales Support Team, Finance for the supporting documents & Supply Chain on supply lead time & late delivery penalties.
2. Visiting plantation agencies to understand the tender system, to submit tender quarterly, half yearly or yearly basis & follow up on the tender award status.
3. Visiting government departments to submit documents. Prior to that is to coordinate with branches on the supporting documents.
4. Coordinate pricing announcement internally to Sales Support Team & externally to Sales Team & dealers every half yearly.
5. Compile internal or external feedback & coordinate with relevant departments for solution.
6. Create and process sales orders and quotations in a timely fashion including expediting requests for rush orders and alter sales orders and shipping data as needed
7. Generate daily, weekly & monthly sales figures to the Sales Team
8. Provide administrative assistance to executives and management team members as required
9. Answer all customers calls & email inquiries promptly to resolve any complaint or issue while maintaining customer satisfaction
10. Follow up with customers on the telephone for administrative purpose
11. Maintain an organized and accessible file system for administrative and sales professionals
12. Compile daily lists of leads and delegate individual leads to sales team associates
13. Report unusual activity to supervisors
14. To perform other duties that may be assigned by the superior from time to time
• Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Business Studies / Economics / Marketing or equivalent. Preferably with a minimum CGPA of 3.5/4.0.
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
• Positive, responsible, meticulous, good attitude, good communication and interpersonal skill
• Accountable and person of integrity
• Possess strong attention to details
Job highlights &