Oversee HR operation at the Regional level which comprises of the following areas:-
• Oversee estate manpower requirement by working closely with the estate management and to inform HQ on the recruitment of critical position with justification.
• Manage the recruitment activities including sourcing, identifying, attracting, interviewing, selecting, hiring and onboarding programme for new employees at the regional/ estate level.
• Oversee and provide monthly report to HQ on manpower status/ statistic and movement/ changes to the organization structure.
• To handle on-boarding program for new employees covering for ROB and Estate staff
• To assist HQ on post-employment matters that includes disciplinary actions etc.
• For leave and attendance – to ensure that HQ is updated on a timely manner for HR Flex processing purposes. To compile and follow up with the estate employees on the submission of the required form for onward submission to HQ.
• For training/ development - Coordinate internal and external training program request and coordinate with HQ on the process.
• Formulate the effective employee engagement programme to enable the Company to identify employee issues and welfare while sustaining approachable channel for employee to reach the HR personnel.
• To ensure staff welfare including employee services, facilities and amenities provided to employees in the estate.
• Oversee overall spectrum of foreign workers management that include quota management/ new quota application/ processing for new recruitment/repatriation/ renewal of permit and recalibration programme of casual workers.
• Liaison and build strong rapport with the relevant authorities and agencies
• Ensure the foreign workers database are accurately reflect the physical manpower at estate through periodic audit and checking.
• To source, propose for hiring and ensure each foreign worker’s agents signed the agreements and other necessary documents pertaining to their appointment and monitor their deliverables according to the contract executed with the Company.
• To regularly check with the estate management on the wellbeing of the foreign workers to ensure harmonious and retention.
• To provide HQ with monthly update on the statistic and any issues relating to foreign workers.
• Responsible to identify and monitor the overall HRA approved budget including manpower and all HR expenditures.
• Prepare and obtaining approval for memo’s that relates to the interest of Human Resource
• To keep abreast with local laws and regulations relating to HR and admin matters and to update HQ accordingly.
• To monitor and ensure employees from Semenanjung possess necessary work permit to General services
• Ensuring office is stocked with sufficient supplies of stationaries and office equipment.
• Assist to prepare budget for stationeries, uniform, courier service, and premise or office equipment maintenance.
• Monitoring the upkeep of the premise and office equipment’s. Ensure defect and repair need are attended to immediately.
• Supervising day-to-day housekeeping requirement at the office/ staff house and document store.
• To monitor and manage rental payment/ renewal of tenancy/ termination of tenancy and any new requirement for accommodation
• To coordinate and handle all logistic requirement for management visit/ trip to estate
work in Sarawak OR comply with the stay regulations.
Vehicle Management for ROB & Estates
• To monitor, review and arrange closely on the usage of ROB car pool which being used solely for business at minimum cost.
• To ensure and review all record vehicles and other assets at ROB are updated, labelling with asset tagging properly.
• To ensure all renewal of road tax, insurance, service and maintenance are well monitored.
Lodging in the estate
• To monitor PIC in the estate carry out housekeeping duties.
IT Related Matters
• Configuration for Email / Server / Internet / SAP / PR online / Office Telephone
• To promptly report to HQ on any issues relating to connectivity