j***'s avatar'
j***10 months agoOther Career Advice

If i planning for pregnant, can i still switch to new job?

I work in current company for 5 year, i was stress and unhappy, feel to change to new job. However, I'm planning for pregnant. I scared that if i pregnant at the beginning of new job, the new job will dont want me or give a bad impression. I dont happy with the current job, but scared to switch. What shall i do?
Pauline Lee's avatar'
Pauline Lee10 months ago
It is not illegal for a pregnant woman to switch jobs; however, it is important to consider the timing and any potential impact it may have on your health and employment opportunities. It is important to prioritize your well-being and choose a job that will provide a supportive and safe environment during your pregnancy. Communicate your pregnancy with your potential employer and ensure that they are aware and accommodating. Additionally, consider reviewing your current company's maternity leave policy to see if it is beneficial for you to stay until after the birth of your child. Ultimately, the decision to switch jobs while pregnant is a personal one and should be made with careful consideration of both your career goals and your health needs.