- Attending to classroom and office facilities queries and supports. (Regular classroom support and maintenance)
- Supporting Online Learning Services, Computer hardware, software and application troubleshooting
- Support computer lab maintenance and application deployment.
-VOI/VDI server & Classroom Central Control software administration and maintenance.
- Supporting Learning Management System such as Moodle, My Media, Ms Teams, Zoom, Skype etc.
- Support audio/visual equipment such as live streaming,
- Handling teaching equipment and device such as wireless microphone, ipad, pointer, Multimedia Card, Converter, visualizer etc.
- ECard system user access, encryption, data maintenance and processing.
- ECard hardware and system issue troubleshooting for all campus users.
- ECard ePayment issue troubleshooting with third party payment gateway vendor.
- Various reports issue checking and troubleshooting with finance and tenant
- Student photo collection, card printing and campus eCard processing and distribution
-POS machine setup, maintenance and troubleshooting
-Door access setup, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Shared folder Access Management and setup (new or existing users - Library Papercut system issue checking with user and system troubleshooting)
- Asset management and inventory update for ECard devices
- Finance SQL system troubleshooting
-Smart meter payment system checking and troubleshooting
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 network troubleshooting, and system administration.
- Support ISP leased lines coordinating & troubleshooting. LAN and Wireless LAN installation and support.
- Wireless LAN and LAN Network cabling (copper/fibre) service and maintenance.
- Support of Network Monitoring System, DHCP server, Syslog, DNS server, TFTP & FTP server and IP management system.
- Monitor and manage all Building ELV Room equipment, structure, fibre, LAN wired and power source connection.
- Monitor and manage server room network configuration. Includes A3 Main Data Centre and B1 Backup Server Room including air-con, UPS, fire system, CCTV, server rack, and cabling.
- Support access control in network security management.
- Support user's access authentication system.
- Support SSL VPN in XMU Malaysia.
-Support IP phone, PBX and video conferencing system.
-Preparing online guides, checklists and procurement or assets documentations
- Supporting University events such as student recruitment or orientation etc.
-Learning and adopting new technology, to perform ad hoc functions as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Multiple positions are available. Fresh graduates, preferably with 1-3 years (s) of hands-on experience specializing in IT/Computer-System, Programming, Database Admin or Data Centre equivalent troubleshooting experience, are encouraged to apply.
- System - Experience in Linux server (CentOS, Ubuntu), Windows server, MySQL server and database (prefer Maria DB) optimization, scripting and backup solutions, Microsoft Azure, AWS, Alibaba Cloud, Google Cloud, GitHub, OpenStack etc.