sorting, packing and storing plastics, glass, paper, metals and other recyclable materials which have been collected from household, commercial and industrial premises in preparation for use in creating new products.
1. Responsible as high-tension (11kV) charge man. Prepare, plan, coordinate, implement & monitor the preventive, predictive, condition monitoring and breakdown maintenance of electrical supply & distribution, mechanical system and civil.
2. Responsible for the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of plant electrical facilities, machinery, and equipment to meet the statutory regulations, environment, and safety standards.
3. Responsible to carry out high voltage switching of electrical system.
4. To carry out troubleshooting and repairing works for electrical system.
5. To comply with Suruhanjaya Tenaga of The Electrical Supply Act & Regulation.
6. Responsible for conduct the electrical system audit. Plan, coordinate and implement the countermeasure and improvement activities.
7. To supervise, check and confirm maintenance or repair works carried out by the maintenance contractors are done according to schedule, procedure, specification and agreed the quality standard.
8. To enforce all the safety requirement while complying out all electrical maintenance works.
9. To follow up and update on day-to-day operations of electrical section.
10. To assist in troubleshooting of electrical equipment and to attend to electrical breakdown.
11. To be overall responsible for the safety and proper operation of high-tension power supply and standby generator emergency power supply.
12. Ability to liase with TNB and Suruhanjaya Tenaga, Jabatan Bomba and other regulatory governing bodies to ensure compliance for air compressor, hoist, fire-fighting diesel motor pump, etc.
13. To perform any other duties as duly assigned by the Facility engineer or Maintenance and Facility manager.