1. Manage the parcel and cash processing, disbursement and day-to-day routing. To be accurate, reduce the loss and most effective.
2. Manage transportation / distribution routes of branches and solve problems during transportation for maximum efficiency.
3. Manage communication with customers and related people in all communication channels. To give advice and solve basic problems in the receiving - delivery of parcels.
4. Responsible for ensuring customer information is accurate.
5. Check the records and reports of the day / week / month. Either for parcels with residual delivery problems or related issues and quick fixes of problems immediately to be able to meet the delivery time.
6. Analyze the problem and performance and to propose solutions to improve efficiency and productivity.
7. Responsible for the daily earnings summary report and examining the financial system within the branch to assess the performance of day-to-day operations.
8. Supervise employees in terms of scheduling, provide adequate support for the resources used in the work so that employees can work efficiently.
9. Support resources used in the operation are adequate. So that employees can work efficiently.
10. Perform work and other projects as assigned by manager.
The Compression Molding Technician is responsible for operating and maintaining compression molding machines used to produce molded rubber products. The technician will set up the machines, load the molds with raw materials, and monitor the molding process to ensure the production of high-quality products that meet customer specifications. The technician will troubleshoot issues that arise during the production process and will perform routine maintenance on the equipment.
* Set up and operate compression molding machines according to work order specifications
* Load molds with raw materials and ensure that the correct amounts are used
* Monitor the molding process and adjust settings as necessary to ensure that products meet quality standards
* Troubleshoot issues that arise during the production process and make adjustments to machinery as needed
* Perform routine maintenance on equipment and ensure that the machines are in good working order
* Record production data and report any issues or concerns to management
* Adhere to safety procedures and ensure that all safety guidelines are followed
* Maintain a clean and organized work area
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Experience operating and maintaining compression molding machines
* Knowledge of rubber materials and their properties
* Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
* Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and work orders
* Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
* Detail-oriented and able to work with precision
* Ability to lift heavy objects and stand for long periods of time
* Willingness to work in a manufacturing environment with exposure to noise, heat, and chemicals