PARVEEN SINGH's avatar'
PARVEEN SINGH3 months agoOther Job Search Problems

CHANGE OF CAREER FOR PERSONAL GROWTH & ALSO FOR CAREER ADVANCEMENT

I have been working in a company for the past 8years now, but its time for me to look for a proper career advancement but why is it so hard to get job these days.. Is it now days getting a job based on the person ethnic or maybe race or culture (which i called it as being racism) My demand is not even too much. 8 years of great service in my current company but now its time for me to move on searching for something better and worth my future.. Hope anyone out there can able to offer me something better and also i would not mind trying out for a different post as well which is very beneficial for me because i can able to learn something new. Life is to learn new thing, so why not...
Kieran Wong's avatar'
Kieran Wong3 months ago
Finding a job can indeed be challenging, especially in today's competitive market. However, it is important to note that job opportunities are typically based on various factors such as qualifications, skills, and experience rather than a person's ethnic background, race, or culture. Companies strive to hire candidates who can contribute to their growth and success, regardless of their background. In your case, having 8 years of valuable experience is certainly an advantage. It showcases your dedication and commitment to your current company. This experience can provide a strong foundation for career advancement and personal growth. To increase your chances of finding a job that aligns with your career goals and aspirations, it is crucial to focus on the following points:1. Resume Optimization: Tailor your resume to highlight your relevant skills and accomplishments. Emphasize transferrable skills that can be valuable in a new position.2. Networking: Utilize professional networks, both online and offline, to connect with individuals in your industry. Attend job fairs, industry events, and join relevant online communities. Networking can open doors to potential job opportunities and help you gain insights into the job market.3. Continuous Learning: As you mentioned, being open to trying out different roles can be beneficial for personal growth and learning. Upskilling or acquiring additional certifications in your desired field can make you more competitive in the job market.4. Online Job Portals: Explore various job portals and company websites to find relevant job listings. Tailor your applications to each specific job opportunity by highlighting how your skills and experience align with the requirements.5. Professional Development: Consider attending workshops, conferences, or webinars to stay updated with industry trends and expand your knowledge. This showcases your commitment to growth and development.Remember, the job search process can take time, and rejection is a part of it. Stay positive, persistent, and proactive in your approach. Your dedication and the value you bring with your experience will eventually lead you to a rewarding career advancement opportunity. Good luck in your job search!