T**********'s avatar'
T**********2 years agoAbout Internship

Company that bully intern

Recently i join a company called DYxxx just want everyone to aware about this company 9am-7pm 6 days whatever friendly or activity they mention in the description is fake asking you to do fake review spamming job late for few minute will deduct your allowance phone are not allow to bring intern cannot communicate with other cant even hang out for dinner CCTV everywhere will catch you once you talk They are using a few company to hired intern 70% of worker in his company are intern ask us keep doing fake account and spamming on fb even decide to sell user product to customer when they are out of stock and they being enjoy doing this. Just beware for every intern my school has asking me to do police report and look for related authority to report this Company (MCMC) steadxxxx ifxx DYxxx Imalayxxx More information can refer here https://twitter.com/edora_ssi/status/1430413350731587589?s=08
KAI3699's avatar'
KAI36992 years ago
由于公司发展迅速,现人事部也在扩充中。高底薪,高佣金,高待遇...无需经验,公司专员会给予新人培训与指导。月收入保底RM7000,努力的月收入RM10K以上!有意者请联系 Whatsapp:+6011-61185848
Elaine Tey Jia Xuan's avatar'
Elaine Tey Jia Xuan2 years ago
The company called DYXXD?