Logistics and distribution managers take decisions on logistic services, operations and provisions. They take internal and external variables into consideration for effective and successful organisational logistic services. They give appropriate support to all the activities of the supply chain from the beginning to the end. These professionals organise the storage and distribution of goods and ensure that the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost.
Assist people dealing with various personal financial issues. They are specialised in financial planning, such as retirement planning, investment planning, risk management and insurance planning, and tax planning. They advise a strategy tailored to the client's needs. They ensure the accuracy of bank and other financial records while maintaining a customer-orientated approach and following ethical standards.
• Monitor the quality management system and quality assurance techniques and methodologies.
• Plan and develop inspection, audit, and monitoring activities and take part in the activities for farm performance monitoring.
• Lead, motivate, delegate, set goals and train the QA team to ensure work is as per required standard and procedure.
• Ensure the bio-security program is well set up and has proper maintenance
• Monitor sanitation programs.
• Lead, prepare and conduct certification activities and management reviews.
• Collect data and samples such as environmental swabs, blood, chick/chicken and etc.
• Deliver samples and follow-up reports.
• Compile data, prepare reports, interpret and analyze data and results to identify area for improvement, make recommendation.
• Act as focal point or liaison with regulators, customers, and auditors for audit and visit purposes.
• Correlate activities of consulting nutritionists and veterinarians, investigate unusual incidents and processes, coordinate additional test/s, evaluate and make recommendations and advise operations of possible courses of action.
• Supervise the safety and housekeeping practices and maintain a constant alert, respond to employee injuries, investigate accident causes and recommend actions for prevention.
Strong leadership and communication skills.
Minimum 2 years experience in livestock farming.
Fresh graduates or without relevant experience shall be considered for the Trainee position.