We are searching for an energetic QAQC ENGINEER - SARIKEI to join our all-star team at MIRECONT in Sarikei, Sarawak.
Growing your career as a Full Time QAQC ENGINEER - SARIKEI is an awesome opportunity to develop productive skills.
If you are strong in presentation, decision-making and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of QAQC ENGINEER - SARIKEI at MIRECONT today!
QAQC ENGINEER - SARIKEI - MIRECONT - 1034714668
JobStreet JobStreet Login For employers Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New
QAQC ENGINEER - SARIKEI MIRECONT Sarikei Posted on 21-Feb-23 Apply Now Apply Now
QAQC ENGINEER - SARIKEI MIRECONT Apply Now
Job Description Description
1. Liaise with Project Managers / Construction Managers & Departmental Heads on the implementation of site quality management procedures;
2. Coordinate, audit and ensure all jobs are carried out in accordance to required specification, quality, safety standard and effect the optimum speed construction;
3. Responsible for management and reporting on aspects related to Project Quality Assurance and parties;
4. Monitor & identify daily site quality problem, carry out inspection and quality system activities;
5. Schedule, execute and evaluate project internal quality audit;
6. Monitor and verify the implementation of suitable corrective and preventive action;
7. Identify if new procedures are required to be written for other activities, outside the scope of existing procedures;
8. Maintain and manage the insurance of quality management system documents, control of correspondence and technical document;
9. Perform individual assignment as the Management may direct from time to time;
10. Undertake all other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the superior.
1. At least a recognized Bachelors Degree Engineering (Civil/Structural) or its equivalent.
2. Minimum 3-5 years working experience in construction industry with high-rise building related experience.
3. Computer literate in MS Office, MS Project and AutoCAD.
4. The applicant must be willing to work in Sarikei, Sarawak
Additional Information Career Level Not Specified Qualification Not Specified Job Type Contract Job Specializations Hotel/Restaurant , Hotel/Tourism
MIRECONT SDN BHD was established in Year 2010.
The Company has a comprehensive network of supporting teams manned by high qualified, well trained and experience personnel to provide high quality services and ensure achieved client's needs.
The Directors are from construction family background, highly experienced and knowledgeable professionals, each having an average of 10 years of experience in their respective fields. They actively participating in the overseeing of project implementation as well as in business development.
The Company has been involved in completing various project for construction, renovation works in both public and private sectors in Sarawak, with associated of multi-disciplined and experienced workforce in their relevant fields.
Additional Company Information Registration No. 925189-U Company Size 51 - 200 Employees Average Processing Time 27 days Industry Construction / Building / Engineering Benefits & Others Medical, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 12:00 pm Saturday More jobs from this employer
Be careful This job ad has not been subjected to our hirer verification process. Proceed cautiously and do your own checks before providing any personal information. Learn how to protect yourself Report this job ad Job seekers Jobs by specialization Jobs by company name Safe job search guide Career resources Explore careers Testimonials Employers Post a job ad Search for resumes Advertise with us Company profiles About JobStreet About us Career @ JobStreet Contact Contact us FAQ Send feedback Malaysia Privacy statement Terms & conditions Copyright 2023 JobStreet
Benefits of working as a QAQC ENGINEER - SARIKEI in Sarikei, Sarawak:
Opportunities to grow