Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. As such likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties.
The candidate will be responsible to plan out and execute marketing and branding strategy:
- Develop an effective plan and marketing strategies progressively across different platforms (From Digital to Physical Channels) in accordance with brand goals.
- Organise, manage, and participate in new product launching activities, promotional events, conferences as well as exhibitions.
- Assist with production, product pricing and work closely with sales team on campaign outcome.
- Liaise with sales & production team for inventory update.
- Oversee marketing materials, editorials, and other forms of marketing collaterals together with creative team to establish and maintain consistency in product branding.
- Work closely with marketing and sales team in ensuring the best implementation activities and performances. Monitor and analyze the performance metrics for optimisation and growth.
- Organise weekly and monthly meetings with the relevant departments, delegate tasks and ensure all tasks are executed accordingly.
- Report to directors on necessary updates related to sales and the success of marketing campaigns as well as other relevant updates.
- Develop new business opportunities, partnerships, and cross branding collaborations. Manage the budget for advertising and promotional items.
- Liaise with influencers to further expand the brand awareness and partnerships potential. Liaise, coordinate, and manage relationships with all related partners on marketing campaign execution and to strengthen the brand positioning.
- Carry out market research to keep up to date with customer trends, competitors’ analysis as well as trying to forecast future trends.
- Generate (daily, weekly, and monthly) sales and marketing reports, marketing campaigns analysis and suggestions how to best execute for the next campaign.
- Executing and monitoring marketing department's key performance index set forth together with directors.
- Undertake any other Ad Hoc task as and when assign by management.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Business Studies / Management / Mass Communications / Advertising.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably of experience in exposure of Food Industry.
- Highly proficient in using everyday office software programs.
- Up to date with the latest marketing & branding trends.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, responsible & able