Showing 1 jobs results for "
Set Job Alert
Set Job Alert
Be the first to see new jobs
We will email you about new job :
Job Location (optional)
Borneo Eco Fish Sdn Bhd
• Monitor the health of the fish and treat them when appropriate
• Making sure hygiene standards are high, to prevent disease, alert every time on fish conditions
• Checking ensure that the water quality and oxygen levels are right for the fish
• Plan breeding programmed and grow schedules to obtain maximum efficiency
• Be aware of different water management techniques
• Adapt to new technologies as they develop and learn practical skills
• Process stock skills such as fish handling, spawning, grading and harvesting
• Update knowledge of fish health and nutrition
• Market and sell the fish – although this responsibility depends on the individual farm
• Have to long work hours certain times of year and may involve regular weekend and evening duties, as well as emergency call outs.
• Managing breeding, harvesting schedules, cage maintenance and monitoring the health of the fish
• Arranging, recruiting, supervising and training workers under supervise who attached with the fish everyday like feeding fish and clean cages nets
• Keeping records of the numbers of fish, harvesting records and size of fish
• Ordering equipment, looking after machine and equipment at the floating camp and fish feed
• Keeping fish sale records, fish feed report, workers absentees report and carrying out a range of basic administrative duties.