We are hiring an ambitious Lab Manager (Langkawi) to join our amazing team at GRIBBLES PATHOLOGY (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD in Langkawi, Kedah.
Growing your career as a Full Time Lab Manager (Langkawi) is a fantastic opportunity to develop relevant skills.
If you are strong in creativity, problem-solving and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Lab Manager (Langkawi) at GRIBBLES PATHOLOGY (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD today!
Manufacture of basic pharmaceutical products and pharmaceutical preparations
1. General management of the staff to ensure punctuality, good discipline and adherence and compliance to
company policies. To report to the Regional Lab Manager any persistent issues.
2. To ensure that a roster is prepared, and that staff are given adequate notice of their rostered working hours. The
roster must reflect adequate staffing to enable all services to be provided at the times advertised to clients.
3. To ensure that staff, providing any service or function is adequately supervised during training, and that only staff
who have completed and signed off training records for that procedure or process are rostered to work alone in
any area of the operation.
4. Participate in continuing education and training and to encourage and assist all staff in this endeavor.
5. To formally review staff performance on an annual basis and in accordance with instructions and documentation
issued by the Senior Manager, Human Resource.
COURIER SERVICES & MARKETING
1. To monitor the arrival times of couriers, completion, checking and filing of courier round sheets is completed
according to documented procedures. To report any deviation in writing to the Head of Department Logistics.
2. To perform ad hoc function as a courier as required in order to meet service requirements.
3. Ensure that all scheduled report print runs are printed and that report print run summaries are checked for
integrity. Any problems should be documented and communicated to the IT Manager.
4. To review the courier rounds at least every 2 months and document recommendations to the courier supervisor
or Head of Department Logistics any changes in scheduling / processes / procedures
5. To liaise with clients with respect to expectations and range of service and to assist Marketing staff when
SPECIMEN RECEPTION & TESTING PROCEDURES
1. To ensure that all processes and procedures comply with Quality Documentation and to assist in the routine
functions of the laboratory to ensure consistent service.
2. To regularly liaise with the Regional Laboratory Manager, HODs and Core Lab Manager with regards to process
improvement. Interaction with other Laboratory Managers is encouraged, however, HODs and QC officers at HQ
must be made aware of any relevant issues. Any proposed changes to procedures must be authorised by HODs
or QC Officers or Core Lab Manager.
Manufacture of basic pharmaceutical products and pharmaceutical preparations, Scientific research and development, Human health activities
More than 250 employees
Gribbles Pathology Malaysia commenced operations in late 1996 and is now the largest private provider of diagnostic laboratory services in the region. Head-quartered in Petaling Jaya, we employ over 500 staff nationwide and have an established network of 37 electronically linked pathology facilities throughout Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak. Currently Gribbles Malaysia performs tests for over 1.5 million patients per year. We provide medical testing in all disciplines to over 10,000 Medical Practitioners, Hospitals and Corporate Clients.Gribbles Pathology Malaysia at-a-glance:Gribbles Pathology established in Australia in 1936Malaysian operation commenced in 1996Serving GPs, hospitals and corporations in Peninsular Malaysia, Borneo and Brunei33 laboratories, 11 collection centre & 1 courier hubEmphasis on quality service and test results integrityISO 15189 & RCPA, Australia certification1.5 million patient episodes per year528 FTEs, including four pathologists and three clinical consultantsCRM call centre and nationwide courier network
Benefits of working as a Lab Manager (Langkawi) in Langkawi, Kedah:
Company offers great benefits
Company offers career progression opportunities