- To maintain existing basic plant Electrical / Instrument equipment
- Basic electrical knowledge & skill
- To ensure the functionality of electrical distribution system
- Report and produce information to supervisor related to daily maintenance job.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Instrumentation or equivalent.
- Have at least 2 to 5 years relevant working experience in Electrical & Instrumentation maintenance services in oil & gas industry.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and proficient in the English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- A good team player and be able to establish effective and good working relationship with all levels of personnel.
- Possess positive work attitude, hardworking, able to accept new challenges, responsible and trustworthy.
• Candidate with extensive experience in SDV/BDV & field instrumentation will be added advantage.
• Possess own transport and valid driving license.
• Valid OGSP is advantage.
• Willing to travel outstation if required by company.
• Able to re-locate if instructed by company.
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume starting earliest available date, qualifications, experience, present and expected salary, recent photo, contact number and email to [email protected] and [email protected] . Only short listed candidates will be notified.
To observe and/or maintain a diary detailing safety activity(s), hazardous works, housekeeping, safety instruction, etc. in place. To implement all procedures and practices as stipulated in the company's policy including. Safety and ISO.