This position is to be based at Bagan Datoh, Perak
• Manage spray dry processing line
• Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime.
• Manage human and material resources to meet production targets.
• Monitor product standards and implement quality control program.
• Maintain high standards of housekeeping and safety requirements at production areas.
• Coordinates with maintenance, QA, IT and others department for development of manufacturing methods processes.
• Troubleshoots any production problems; assures that machinery, equipment and facilities are properly maintained for efficient production; reports any process or equipment problems to maintenance department and superior.
• Develop, motivate and guide team members to upgrade their skills and competencies.
• To ensure production floor cleanliness and participate in 5S activities
• Degree in Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical / Industrial Engineering or equivalent
• Must have more than 8 years’ experience in food manufacturing.
• Familiar with spray dry core processing technology will be an added advantage.
• Possess leadership quality, self-motivated, committed and mature disposition.
• Good knowledge of GMP, HACCP and OSHA requirements.
• Detail oriented, good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.