1. Native speakers only, aged 25 to 45 years old who possess a clean criminal background and positive health condition.
2. Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Education , Physics or other related field , preferably majoring in Traditional Chinese Writing & child education.
3. At least two years of professional teaching experience in the relevant field.
4. Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Possessing a sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, patient and loving personality.
6. Excellent classroom management and organizational skills.
7. Good editorial skills and IT literate.
8. Independent and able to work under minimum supervision.
1. Provide an active and dynamic environment in order to sustain the students’ learning interest.
2. Participate and contribute in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments or evaluations.
3. Plan and prepare programs of study, schemes of work and lesson plans as required for the subject.
4. Contribute to extra-curricular activities, projects and events in the school, which may include performances, translation and displaying of works to enhance the school environment.
5. Effective teaching methods and taking full accounts of students’ needs and learning progress and their holistic development.
6. Promote the intellectual, moral, culture, physical and personal abilities and aptitude of the students during lessons.
7. Possess good working ethics and meet professional obligations through effective and efficient work habits such as meeting deadlines and honoring schedules.
8. Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when is required.
9. Pro-active in own professional development, reflecting on teaching practice and keeping upskilled with best practice.
10. Collaborate with colleagues, share ideas and resources to ensure that best practice is maintained.