• Ensure project work running according to construction drawing and specification.
• To coordinate site work with Sub-Contractor and ensure project run smoothly.
• Raise up material ordering, receiving material and follow up with supplier on schedule delivery.
• To ensure all material received as per DO and PO description.
• Proper planning on material allocation when material delivers to site in order to reduce wastage and double handling.
• Follow any instruction and work as may as assigned by his/her superior and above.
• Work closely with customer care department
• Check and follow up all the defects works & update customer care department.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil), Quantity Survey, Architecture or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Fluent in Mandarin, English & Bahasa Malaysia;
• Able to co-ordinate site works with minimal supervision.
Perform manufacturing operations and processes to foods and beverages, perform packaging, operate machines manually or automatically, follow predetermined procedures, and take food safety regulations on board.