Are you a recent graduate looking for an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career in accounting? We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join our growing accounting firm.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our team of experienced accountants and gain hands-on experience in preparing accounts for our diverse range of clients. You will be responsible for performing various accounting related functions such as bookkeeping, reconciling bank statements, managing accounts payable and receivable, and preparing financial statements.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and develop their skills in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate should have a diploma or degree in accounting, strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and a good understanding of accounting principles.
- Prepare accounts for clients using accounting software
- Reconcile bank statements and credit card statements
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements
- Perform bookkeeping tasks as required
- Provide administrative support to the accounting team as needed