POSITION : INSPECTOR-OF-WORKS
PROJECT SITE : CENTRAL SPINE ROAD, KUALA KRAI KE JAMBATAN SG. LAKIT, KELANTAN, KG. LALOH KE PERSIMPANGAN FT66
Duration : MAR 2023 to FEB 2025 (24 Months)
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities
To assist Site Engineer, Assistant Resident Engineer and Resident Engineer at project site office, responsible for standing supervision, quality and quantity inspection of construction works.
Site Engineer / Assistant Resident Engineer / Resident Engineer / HQ Design Engineer
1) Minimum 6 to 10 years experience in construction supervision of civil/structure projects preferably related to bridge construction works.
2) Preferable candidate with Diploma in Engineering (Civil) or Construction related field
3) Preferable candidate registered with the Board of Engineers Malaysia as Inspector of Work
4) Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Autocad.
5) In-depth technical knowledge of Civil/Structural Engineering Works
4) Working 6 days per week
Duties & Responsibilities
1) To check and verify the site diary and construction records submitted by the Contractor;
2) To verify alignment, setting out levels and other construction survey work;
3) To liaise with relevant parties on construction interfacing;
4) To study and check construction drawings, liaise with Contractor, Site Engineer/ Assistant Resident Engineer to resolve site problems;
5) To record all as-built data and prepare and submit site construction records to Site Engineer/ Assistant Resident Engineer;
6) To carry out standing supervision and check that all construction works are in compliance with construction drawings and specifications;
7) To ensure that Quality Plan is carried out at the work site;
8) To record daily activities in the timesheet at the end of each working day;
9) To progressively work out the final work and variation order (if any) quantity not later than one calendar month after the issuance of the Certificate of Practical Completion;
10) To report to the Chief Resident Engineer / Resident Engineer / Assistant Resident Engineer / Site Engineer on any non-compliance of HSE matters;
11) To perform any other relevant tasks assigned from time to time.
1) Non-compliance to the legal requirement and non-conformity to the IMS.