1. With advanced data capabilities, building (self-service) dashboards, scorecards and reporting tools for different HR topics and partners.
2. Supporting the identification, definition and collection of relevant HR KPIs according to Kibings business and people strategy
3. Based on people and business data, performing ad-hoc analyses on oversea and group-wide level
4. Consulting HR and partners on different levels with findings from data analyses to allow data-driven decision-making
5. Building a data governance structure by defining need to know principles and controlling access to systems and data points
6. Participating in oversea and group-wide projects
7. Inspiring creativity by using expert knowledge on trends and technical evolutions
8. Provide company with insights so they can take the best decisions and improve their performance
9. Design and develop solutions for reporting, analysis or content management
10. Consult on Kibings oversea organizational design, reorganizations, redundancies, substantial position changes to support strategic priorities and business performance, with end-to-end management of the respective process.
11. Consult to support change management needs by leveraging and applying enterprise change management strategy, methodology, tools and resources.
12. Consult to assess effectiveness and execution of development activities and to identify and apply enterprise resources to meet business objectives.
13. Human Capital Plan initiatives, outcomes, and implementation aligned to the highest priority business strategies.