The job holder will be responsible for maximizing sales leading to store sales target achievement through exceptional customer service. The job holder will also be responsible for maintaining the desired retail operations, customer service, replenishment, recovery standards in the store in all aspects.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & RESULT AREAS
Sales and Store Standards
- Maximize and contribute to sales within the store through exceptional customer service and retail experience.
- Ensure all stock is laid out and displayed according to standard layout norms (product placement, signage, neat and well folded, arranged in order from smallest to largest, hanged items must be steamed, brand wise, size wise etc).
- Ensure all products are price tagged and bar-coded before display.
- Ensure all stock administration (stock count, inter branch transfer, dispatch and delivery) are recorded on the system in time, accurately and correctly categorized.
- Ensure awareness and vigilance in the store without any negligence to avoid shop lifting incidents/stock loss.
- Ensure the highest standards of grooming etiquettes are maintained in store at all times
- Give accurate and current information about the product for all inquiries.
- Understand and implement effectively all retail SOPs
- Maintain a clean and well-organized back- stock area.
- Operate as a cashier and be consistently accurate in money handling ( in case applicable).
Store Merchandise / Merchandising
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the merchandise/ products stocked in the store.
- Ensure promotions and fast selling lines are featured in the store.
- Provide information about the customers (likes, dislikes and opinions) to the dept in charge.
- Ensure effective stock replenishment to the store and assure continuous stock availability, ongoing recovery & maintenance in the store.
- Receipt/Dispatch of Physical Stock from warehouse (Process Delivers and Transfers Stock in efficient manner).
- Ensure effective implementation of visual merchandising principles within the stores
- Must possess at least a SPM or Professional Certificate in any field.
- Knowledge of retail processes and industry
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Proactiveness and flexibility
- Customer service orientation
- English/local language speaking skills