This job contributes to Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf success by assisting the Outlet Manager or Assistant Manager in managing people to create and maintain the best specialty coffee and tea and best customer service to customers. The Supervisor will oversee the store operations in the absence of the Outlet Manager and Assistant Manager, fulfill any other duties assigned by the Outlet Manager or Assistant Manager, and will represent The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in a professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
Providing functional expertise and executing functional responsibilities:
- *Ensure adherence to all products’ SOP to maintain the highest standards of products of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Oversees the progress to ensure consistent highest quality drinks and products are served.
- *Creates a welcoming and comfortable environment by maintaining the store presentation, cleanliness and enforces guidelines on music.
- *Solicits customer feedback to understand customer needs and the needs of the local community.
- *Ensure all operational and personnel paperwork is accurate, complete and submitted on time, for example daily report, daily float amount, employee incident report etc.
- *Informs Outlet Manager / Assistant Manager of any operational inconsistencies.
- *Ensure adherence to standard operating procedures for opening, handover and closing of outlets.
- *Ensure the cleanliness of the store, including the bar area, floor, equipment, etc.
Coach, develop and retain staffs by:
- *Mentor and coach new team member
- *Delegate, mentor and supervise team members and pantry maid when necessary.
- *Motivates and inspires team members to achieve business results.
- *Perpetuates company philosophy and culture.
Planning and Execution
Developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution, and measuring results:
- *Monitor and manages inventory to ensure that a par stock in maintained.
- *Reports potential safety hazards to Outlet Manager / Assistant Manager.
- *Assist Outlet & Assistant Manager in planning and executing all sales promotions effectively and efficiently.