Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
JR27954 Test Manufacturing Shift Supervisor
As a Test Production Superintendent, you will manage a team of production supervisors and operators to meet daily production target. Maintain and implement good manufacturing discipline, facilitate communication between different departments and supporting functions to achieve common understanding and goals, and constantly encourage and engage in quality, productivity and yield improvement activities.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Conduct daily meeting to review previous day performance and assign priority issue to the supporting functions, and set production targets and directions for daily activities.
- Provide daily real time WIP control to ensure smooth flow and follow up on long hour wafers.
- Check and ensure working procedures are followed correctly and strictly. Highlight scraps related to human mistakes.
- Conduct and ensure conformance of various fab audit which target to improve handling of wafers cultivate and actively engage in Lean activities.
- Implementation and follow up on clean room 5S good housekeeping.
- Manage absenteeism control and counseling. Allocation of manpower, duty and manage OT control.
- Review and evaluate half yearly supervisors and operators performance.
- Actively involve in Lean deploy management target and improvement. Encourage suggestions and feedback from production team members.
- Plan and advise both the shop floor management and superior on WIP profile and address problems that affect the production flow and capacity issues due to process and equipment bottlenecks
- Reward and give recognition according to performance. Follow up and take corrective action on disciplinary issues. Manage conflict of interest between employees and management. Coach and provide training for his/her subordinates.
- Environmental Health and Safety. Carry out activities or programs which have potential environmental effect in a safe and environmentally friendly manner.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all . With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and the U.S., are contingent upon the applicant's provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
To learn more, please visit *************
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact ****@
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.