Accountant / Finance Administrator
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as accounting, administration, is preferred
- Experience in basic bookkeeping and accounting procedures
- Use of an accounting system for SME companies
- Preparation/management of payroll preferred
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as an accountant, and administrative officer.
- Thai native speaker, intermediate working command of English
- Good level of proficiency in Excel and accounting systems
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and willingness to participate in process improvement projects
ekar Mobility is opening in Thailand with an innovative car Subscription service.
A Thai subsidiary of the Middle East’s first and largest self-drive mobility company, ekar provides users with on-demand access to a network of thousands of carshare and subscription leasing vehicles within its ‘Self-
Drive Super App’. ekar’s vision is to improve the way people consume transportation and is achieving scale by SaaS-enabling car rental and leasing companies via ekar’s Mobility OS.
- The role is responsible for organizing paperwork, SST/WHT and invoice/payment accounting tasks plus admin support. Troubleshooting problems and handling complaints will also be a key part of your duty.