1. Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of ASM office.
2. Maintain an organized, clean office environment and report on faulty facilities if any.
3. Greet visitors and point them in the right direction, answer inquiries, and create a welcoming environment.
4. Answer phone calls, schedule appointments, send and receive mails, parcels, etc.
5. Make travel arrangements for employees such as booking flights, transportation, and accommodation or restaurant reservations.
6. Daily compile, label, scan to global and maintain filing system of invoices and delivery orders.
7. Raise Purchase Requisition (PR) and Purchase Order (PO).
8. Ensure monthly utilities, rental, and telecommunications bills are processed for payments.
9. Maintain filing systems of important ASM documents (Contracts, NDA, etc.) and arrange for review/renewal upon expiration of service contracts.
10. Maintain supplies inventory for office’s stationery, beverages, face masks, test kits, etc. by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
11. Act as the coordinator of customers’ monthly trainings (maintain training calendar, registration of training participants, check for training’s mode of payment, printing of training materials, shipment of load board, etc.)
12. Assist in managing expatriates’ living arrangements (rental of accommodation, transportation, etc)
13. Plan meetings, kickoff, teambuilding, etc, take detailed minutes and follow up with the executions.
14. Assist in employees’ medical chits, medical and other claims for compilation and filing.
15. Ad hoc assistance support to the Admin team.