1. Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission - specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
2. Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Operation department, through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
3. Set and maintain productivity and quality standards.
4. Implement quality management system - ISO 9001, environmental management system ISO14001, occupational safety and health management system ISO45001, business continuity management system ISO22301 and regulatory compliance strategies.
5. Co-ordinates with the quality assurance personnel to ensure that the goods meet an acceptable standard and generate positive feedback from customers.
6. Oversee overall management, planning, systems and controls.
7. Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team.
8. In-charge daily meeting and weekly operation meeting to ensure smooth operation of various processes that contribute to the production of goods and services of an organization.
9. Conduct office management tasks.
10. Implement measure to provide motivation for employees.
11. Prepare, revise and submit reports, and other documentation.
12. Communicate information to the departments filtered for management.
13. Cost reduction and process improvement is an ongoing requirement.
14. Constant process and employee review is needed to ensure that the process stays cost effective.
15. Coordinates with Supply Chain team and analyzes material forecasts for efficient and timely replenishment while managing to increase inventory turns and reducing inventory total cost.
16. Train, develop, mentor and assist her subordinates in all of the departments that fall within the operation process. It is essential that the various components of the team function effectively.
17. Work with Supply Chain, MSCI, HR/Admin and Finance to achieve company goals.
18. Adhere to company protocol as laid out in the Company Policy and Procedures.
19. To be responsible at assigned each risk area for the management of particular risk.
20. Maintain and responsible for 5’s practices in workplace.
21. Others duties assigned by superior and Management from time to time.