- Responsible for the development and execution of brand’s marketing plans and strategies to build brand awareness by identifying the key opportunities (incorporating understanding on consumers, competition and external environment) in line with own brand’ objectives.
- Conceptualize and initiate digital and social media campaigns which are aligned with marketing strategy
- Drive digital marketing programs for own-brand business with strong focus and understanding of the lead generation
- Manage and overseeing the production of online content (including social media content), marketing collaterals, EDM, print advertisements, presentation materials and etc.
- Responsible for reviewing the uplift numbers (based on Integrated Commercial Planning) vs sales forecast and recommending action plans to close gaps in preparation for the Monthly Sales Review meeting
- Responsible for monitoring & analyzing category/brand performance including competitive benchmarking
- Manage and monitor Marketing Expense investment in line with annual marketing budgets (for Assistant Manager role)