1) Monitor & plan schedule for Roll Forming line.
2) Monitor & assist to setup selective programming.
3) Plan daily & weekly change over schedule according to production requirement.
4) Trouble shooting problem Roll Forming Line and ensuring smooth operation with minimal downtime to production.
5) Apply checklist for Roll Forming Line.
6) Lead and control daily technician work load.
7) Preventive Maintenance.
8) Stock Inventory.
9) Daily Roll Forming VS production report.
10) Work within 5S (Sort, Set In Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain) methodology to maintain workplace to a high standard.
11) Reporting, updating activities on actions needed to be done in reference to Production Performance.
12) To implement & improve existing process.
1) Candidate must possess at least SPM/STPM, Professional certificate, or Diploma in Mechanical Eng.
4) Able to read technical drawing and perform quality trouble shooting.
5) Able to perform shift rotation
6) Good command of oral and written Bahasa Malaysia and English.
7) At least 5 -10 years of working experience in related field (Roll Forming) will be added advantage.
8) Self-disciplined and committed.
9) Experience of leading and developing (multi-skilled) people.
10) Experience in Tool & Die will be advantage.