· Maintenance of plant equipment and to ensure utility systems is kept in efficient running order.
· Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance work for all the machines in the plant.
· Sense of perseverance to see maintenance work through in a timely and efficient way with constant awareness that prolonged downtime and inconvenience to production process needs to be avoided.
· Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate or Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, / Post Graduate Diploma Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical) or equivalent.
· Minimum 2-3 years hands-on experience as a mechanical fitter / Electrical in trouble shooting and repairs of the machinery
· Exposure to Preventive Maintenance programming (on plant process equipment).
· Willingness to work on 3-shift rotation if required
· Possess initiative, positive attitude and a good team player