COST AND CONTRACT ENGINEER.
(Based in Kemaman, Terengganu)
- Directly reporting to Technical Manager
- To attend site visit at client premises
- Able to prepare Cost and Contract tender document involving Technical and commercial
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries when necessary
- To conduct negotiation with suppliers
- Monitor the progress of projects. Implement and develop detail work programme
- Prepare weekly and monthly report including updates
- Ensure good project management on projects awarded
- Responsible for securing the best price for all purchases without jeopardizing quality,
confirming all orders and their subsequent delivery
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Electrical/Instrument in Engineering
- Have at least 3 to 4 years relevant working
- Capable in applying for AUTOCAD software, and any Microsoft Project application
- Advantage for those with experience in Oil & Gas environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills and proficient in the English
- A good team player and be able to establish effective and good working relationship with all
levels of personnel
- Able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated & independent.
- High degree of negotiation skills and sales ability.
- Posses’ positive attitude, excellent presentation & communication.
-Job declared as a permanent once probation period reached
-Possess own transport is preferred
-A good remuneration package awaits you
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume starting earliest available date, qualifications, experience, present and expected salary, recent photo, contact number and email to ****@ and ****@. Only short listed candidates will be notified.