Actively hiring an Executive Assistant II to support one of the largest eCommerce companies headquartered in Seattle, WA. Role will be hybrid onsite 3x a week in Beverly Hills, CA. Pay $25/hr
The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high level executives. They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive's behalf. Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting preparations. Seeking an Executive Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support to the Co-Head of MGM Alternative. The successful candidate must have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, and be able to work well within a team in an environment of constantly changing priorities. Experience at a network, production company, agency or management company preferred. Must be vocal, passionate about TV and reality shows (unscripted), and driven. Responsibilities
- Support management of inboxes, calendars, mail, department trackers, incoming pitches, meeting agendas and contacts
- Handle daily administrative tasks including, but not limited to: scheduling, filing, photocopying, scanning, answering calls, detailing messages, ordering office supplies, talent/executive gits
- Attend meetings and take detailed notes. Distribute notes, follow up materials and action items
- Handle highly confidential materials and information in a discrete manner
- Interface with other departments including, but not limited to: marketing, business affairs, legal, PR, research, creative, production, and the Office of the CEO.
- Corporate purchasing, expense report management and processing via Concur
- Create and maintain detailed travel itineraries
- Support and collaborate with creative executives
- Provide research support in development of new projects
- Handle special projects as needed.
- Give creative input and feedback on ideas, TV shows, books.
- Must aspire to be an executive or producer in reality TV.
- Meeting invites and making sure participants make sure they show up to the office and attend meetings. Needs to have face to face experience with clients. Have experience working in person in a office for etiquette. Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in any field
- Minimum 2 years of prior experience as an Administrative Assistant in the entertainment industry, unscripted preferred. -Agency training program preferred.
- Must be willing and able to work in-office two days a week for now, with plans to increase.
- Must have a passion for pop culture and staying up to date on upcoming trends within the industry
- Must be able to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast- paced environment and be able to anticipate needs
- Creative thinker with a drive and willingness to collaborate
- Must be an effective and respective listener and communicator when interacting with all employees and vendors
- Excellent time management, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills are of the highest importance
- High level of proficiency in Outlook, Word, Keynote, PowerPoint and Excel Chime and zoom experience preferred teleconferencing. Google docs preferred.
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive in all matters
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, were dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address todays workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [*************](*************) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call ******* or email [****@](mailto:****@) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.