Work on innovative projects that improve human health + Accelerated career advancement + Tremendous Benefits Package!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Christopher Nappi
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are an established technology leader in lab automation. We design and construct robotic systems and devices that are used in the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our dynamic and collaborative team!Why join us?
We offer an excellent benefits package that has been designed to meet the needs of our diverse workforce. Our package provides employees a consistent, competitive level of benefits with the flexibility to support individual growth within the organization.
- Competitive Base Salary up to $130K, depending on experience
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Generous PTO, Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Work/Life Balance
- Work on groundbreaking projects that make a difference in human health
As the Electrical Engineer, you will develop reliable, cost-effective electronics to support our next generation of laboratory automation devices and robotic systems.
- Conceptualize, design, build, test and debug system electrical designs including safety PLC logic.
- Develop schematics and documentation to transition designs to our operations department.
- Troubleshoot complex electrical issues on system deliveries.
- Develop specifications, test plans, drawings, and other design/build documentation.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Develop and manage timelines and budgets for product development.
- Interface with customers and other engineers for requirements, testing, and training.
- BS/MS in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or related field.
- Altium experience and basic knowledge of Solidworks and AutoCAD are preferred but not required.
- Any experience with developing analog and digital circuits, both schematics, and PCBs.
- Any experience with system-level schematics and cable design.
- Experience with overall system electrical design, PCB development, cable design, and motion control implementation.
- Basic familiarity with C/C++, Perl/Python, and Matlab.
- Maintain the ability to work in a high production environment.
- Demonstrated decision-making skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Report this job
- Dice Id: 91113390
- Position Id: *******45