1、 In charge of the overall work of the purchasing department
• Mapping invoices with PO & DO before forwarding to A/C Dept for payment process.
• Follow up warranty claims with supplier when applicable.
• Maintain up-to-date purchasing records and systematic filing for quick retrieval.
• To assist in site office Purchasing and documentation works.
• Responsible for accounting software data entry, accounts payables and prepare payment vouchers.
• Responsible for all relevant administrative works.
• To perform any other duties assigned by superior from time to time.
• Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising staff, and allocating tasks.
• Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
• Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
• Coordinating with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs.
• Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
• Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
• Working to improve purchasing systems and processes.
2、 Understand and master the market information of various machine materials in a timely manner to ensure the rationality of the order business. According to the material procurement strategy (Thru Sales History Check Order), through investigation and analysis of the supplier market, obtain potential supplies that meet the company's requirements.
3、 Investigate, analyze and evaluate the target market, determine needs and procurement opportunities; regularly conduct market research and develop channels
4、 Keep abreast of the inventory status of local machine materials in a timely manner, reasonably arrange the procurement progress according to the procurement plan, and improve the turnover rate of procurement funds
5、 Control the batch purchase of materials, control the quality and cost of procurement;
6、 Follow up, deal with and solve the return and exchange issues caused by quality and other issues in a timely manner
7、 Monitor the status of project logistics and control unreasonable material procurement and consumption.
8、 Complete other tasks assigned by superiors in time
9、 Training new employees in the purchasing process and how to use the purchasing system& and organize assessments;
10、 Understand the supplier's supply channels and operation mode
1、 prefer business administration or a related field.
2、 Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
3、 Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
4、 Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
5、 Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
6、 Strong planning and organizational skills.
7、 Ability to work independently.
8、 Have understanding of math and analytical skills.
9、 Can drive
10、 Can work overtime
11、 Have strong negotiation skills, writing skills, and identification skills;
12、 Be proactive in work, have a strong ability to resist pressure, can withstand greater work pressure, and have strong emotional management capabilities;
13、 Be upright, friendly, and have strong communication skills;
14、 Have good organizational and coordination skills within and across departments, good negotiation and interpersonal communication skills, and strong teamwork skills;
15、 Possess strong professional ethics.
16、 Can communication in Mandarin.