Tanjong Bungah, Pulau Pinang
1. Provide patient advocacy services to achieve and maintain expected standards of patient care and service.
2. Patient relations in terms of addressing patient queries, arrangement/booking/reminders of appointments for outpatient visits/ tele-consultation (Consultants & Dietician) & Covid19 testing and related projects connected to patient service and patient relations (assistance in patients stay; ie Homestay/ Hotel, booking/ cancellation/ changes in/of air-tickets, extension of visa application, transportation, arrangement & liaise with foreign patient for courier of medication etc)
3. Manage patients feedbacks; from patient till investigation with related departments and to analyse monthly Survey Forms (compilation of Survey Forms and Analysis).
1. People-oriented, those with nursing/medical/hospitality background is encouraged (but not essential) in helping to facilitate the booking of appointments, handling of patient enquiries and general information on the products & services of hospital
2. Inter-departmental process flow of hospital services
3. Team work, able to work independently and have initiative/willingness to learn, flexible
4. Good PR skills and able to communicate well with all levels of staff
5. Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel) and knowledge in MS ISO 9001 standards
6. Multi-lingual, able to speak and write in English & Bahasa Malaysia is essential. Able to converse in local dialects such as Hokkien, Mandarin, Cantonese and/or Tamil is an added advantage. Ability to converse in Bahasa Indonesia is a plus point.
Salary will commensurate with years of experience in the relevant position.
Please write in to ****@ by 11th March, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Mount Miriam Cancer Hospital aspires to bring Gods healing presence through the best and affordable cancer treatment and care.
Mount Miriam Cancer Hospital is a not-for-profit Catholic hospital which shares in the global mission of the Franciscan Missionaries of Divine Motherhood (FMDM), to serve all persons regardless of nationality, race, belief or income with love, respect, compassion and care in compliance with referenced standards of medical ethics, clinical efficacy and safety.
We endeavour to help our patients attain wholeness, reconciliation, harmony and peace within themselves.
We uphold the inherent dignity, beliefs and right of choice of each person.
We uphold honesty, justice and trust.
Never provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Do not transfer any money or complete unrelated online surveys. If you see something suspicious, Report This Job ad.Learn More