Kenangan Coffee is a brand under Kenangan who owns Kopi Kenangan in Indonesia. We are the first F&B unicorn in SEA. Since we launched our first coffee retail outlet in KLCC Malaysia in Oct 2022; we have since grown to 8 retail outlets and we are still expanding. We are committed to deliver quality coffee to fulfill the caffeine needs of young urban professionals in Malaysia.
Kenangan Coffee is looking for a few experienced Coffee Store Manager to oversee the day-to-day store operations which include leading a team of Baristas to deliver superior customer service and our crafted coffee menu to our consumers. If you are passionate about Coffee and F&B daily operations? We would love to hear from you.
- Kajang; or
- Seri Kembangan; or
- Puncak Alam
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Minimum Certificate & Diploma in Food & Beverage Management/Hospitality/Tourism/ Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience as Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager in F&B Coffee Chain.
- Hands-on schedule development and management; daily store operations as well as training and development of Barista
- Customer oriented and understand financial reports.
- Able to communicate in both Bahasa Malaysia and English.