Jelutong, Pulau Pinang
1. Certificate/ Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Facilities Management.
2. Independent & able to work based on priority.
3. Microsoft Office skills will be added advantage.
1. Perform daily equipment checklist to ensure all operating at it’s optimum efficiency.
2. Execute & perform daily maintenance work as assigned by FM Manager.
3. Escalate to superior if there are any abnormalities in equipment operating parameters.
4. Proactive in daily preventive maintenance & complete all job as per schedule.
5. Ensure all energy best practices in place as per guidelines.
6. Responsible to ensure all equipment & facilities is in a safe & good condition for store trading.
7. Record down daily maintenance activities in online maintenance portal.
8. Independent & able to work based on priority.
Never provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Do not transfer any money or complete unrelated online surveys. If you see something suspicious, Report This Job ad.Learn More