We are seeking a skilled proficient in jQuery to help build, test, and implement user-facing web features for our product. As a jQuery Developer, you will be responsible for assessing the feasibility of UI/UX designs, building reusable JS code and libraries, and implementing new product features.
You will be working with experienced software engineer, architect, consultant and accountant. We work as a team and you have the opportunity to try new technology.
- Detailed knowledge of jQuery and associated JS libraries.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior.
- A good understanding of web markup tools including CSS3 and HTML5.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Technology, i.e. C#, ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience with test automation, writing unit test
- Experience with front-end build tools including Grunt and Gulp.js.
- Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience with mobile application development