• Undertake teaching, module management and related work on a range of programs within the respective School
• Assist in curriculum and programs development
• Conduct research or scholarly activity for publications
• Liaise with the school's administrative and head of school in providing support for industrial training placement
• Possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Business Management with Honours or equivalent. A Master Degree or a higher qualification will be an added advantage.
• Have teaching or industrial related experiences. However, fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.