This job contributes to Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf success by assisting the District Manager in executing store operations, managing people to create and maintain the best specialty coffee and tea and excellent customer service to our customers, improves sales performance, visual merchandising and any other assigned duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
Setting goals for the work group, developing organizational capability, and modeling how we work together:
- · Demonstrates a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events and manages smooth transitions thereafter to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive role model for the outlet team members.
- · Displays a customer comes first attitude by training and holding team members accountable for delivering personable customer service.
- · Drives the implementation of company programs by developing action plans and directly motivating and instructing the outlet team members to implement them to meet the operational and organizational objectives.
- · Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the vision, mission, culture and values of Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.
- · Plans, identifies, communicates, and delegates appropriate responsibilities and practices to outlet team members to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- · Provides coaching and guidance to the outlet team members to perform duties and to achieve operational goals. Constantly reviews outlet environment and key performance indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement.
Planning and Execution
Developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution, and measuring results:
- Monitors and manages outlet manpower to achieve and maintain store operational requirements.
- Monitor and manages inventory to ensure that a par stock in maintained and to minimize the daily loss and waste.
- Liaising with suppliers, contractors, warehouse and production center for the outlet’s requirements.
- Completes warehouse supply inventory documents
- Utilizes existing tools to identify and prioritize communications and regularly uses discretion to filter communications to the outlet team members. Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective store operations.
- Communicates and execute launching of new products, promotions of products, any operational information and company direction effectively and efficiently.
- Work closely with District Managers and Corporate Office to generate sales volume growth.