1. Trainee be able to experience real work and apply knowledge learned in administration.
2. Learn with leaders and actively develops skills on the job and through formal training.
3. Connect with mentors and assisting with the preparation of financial statements, footnote disclosures and management letter comments.
4. Bring out the best in yourself with continuous soft skills training such as interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Administration or any related fields.
- Able to join with a minimum duration of 12 weeks/ 3 months.
It would be best if you're the
1. People who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
2. People who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
3. People who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
4. People who have great analytical thinking, self-driven and are willing to learn.