Review the job design and confirm that the job pack includes the proper equipment and processes to achieve the job purpose. Travel to a field and perform a range of Interwell services under all operating conditions.
Main Activities & Responsibilities:
• Provide the complete range of Interwell services in a geographic area.
• Accountable for on-site client satisfaction.
• Consults with clients concerning products and services, promotes good client relations at the well site, and insure client satisfaction with results.
• Where possible, assist in the preparation of equipment to enhance job familiarity.
• Reviews the job design and confirm that the job pack includes the proper equipment and processes to achieve the job purpose.
• Confirms that all down-hole tools are ready, complete and correct for the job. Identify any additional contingencies that should be provided for.
• Performs all aspects of the job in compliance with Interwell processes.
• Applies technical knowledge to solve unanticipated situations and keep the Interwell operations base updated at all times.
• Perform onsite emergency equipment maintenance as needed.
• Demonstrate knowledge of pre and post-job product and service activities.
• Properly maintain assigned equipment and ensures compliance with safety regulations and procedures
• Communicate regularly with the job responsible at the Interwell office
• Daily reporting to Field Supervisor / Duty personnel
• Interacts with third parties whose activities could negatively impact Interwell job execution process to assure proper co-ordination.
• Mentors and assesses junior Tool Specialist in areas of expertise.
• Promote safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable health, safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
• Conduct and document all Interwell HSE related activities at the well site – site assessments and risk analyses, onsite safety meetings, PPE use, etc.
• Complete all well site and post-job paperwork.
• Attend pre-job meeting ensuring you are satisfied with the job details
• Participate in post job review with his/her supervisor.
• Promote and takes an active part in the quality improvement process.
• Recognize possible sales opportunities for additional Interwell products and services and communicates them to appropriate Sales personnel.
• Develop and demonstrate the ability to run new technology as it becomes available.
• Assists with the review, validation and updates to local Interwell processes.
• Develop knowledge and skills to be able to run complex jobs in challenging conditions.
• Report experience/non-conformances after each job
• Update run record
• Complete job report / installation drawings after installation.
• Slick line/ E-Line/ Coil Tubing offshore experience
• Experience with basic oil field calculations
• Experience dealing with clients, attending client meetings etc.
• Offshore Medical & survival required
• Excellent Written and spoken English
• Flexible to travel within the APAC region
• Valid driving license