Jennie's avatar'
Jennie3 years agoOther Workplace Issue

What should I do if my boss terminates me because didn't reply to his message during non-working hours?

Anyone can advise me? I should fight back or just leave? I worked in the company for 3 years but my boss terminates me for this reason.
Cheng Tzy Terng's avatar'
Cheng Tzy Terng3 months ago
I think you can report the incident to ministry of human resource/manpower. My friend also given warning before for didn't reply superior message during hospitalize leave.
Emarket Group 's avatar'
Emarket Group 6 months ago
明白你的心情。也能体会, 也许你可以尝试自己做点小生意
John Melody Me's avatar'
John Melody Me1 year ago
This is deliberately constitutes an unfair dismissal by your employer. I suggest you to bring the case to the labour law office. Under the IRA, section 20, this is a violation.
John Melody Me's avatar'
John Melody Me1 year ago
This is deliberately constitutes an unfair dismissal by your employer. I suggest you to bring the case to the labour law office. Under the IRA, section 20 is to the effect that an employee that feels their dismissal was “without just cause or excuse” may challenge the dismissal. As such, the standard of wrongful dismissal under the IRA is dismissal that occurred without just cause or excuse.
John Melody Me's avatar'
John Melody Me1 year ago
Employers do not possess the right of terminating their employees due to ridiculous reasons. I suggest you to launch a report to the labour office for unfair dismissal. Under the IRA, section 20 is to the effect that an employee that feels their dismissal was “without just cause or excuse” may challenge the dismissal. As such, the standard of wrongful dismissal under the IRA is dismissal that occurred without just cause or excuse.
chan chun kit's avatar'
chan chun kit1 year ago
just change the boss, ask your ex-boss DIY
celine's avatar'
celine1 year ago
You can ask your boss to read bout "harrasment at work" and inform him you will report to JTK and file for wrongful termination. Else pay you appropriately and look for a new job.
C**** K** S****'s avatar'
C**** K** S****1 year ago
non-working hour is your personal time. you have right to decide whether want to reply the message.
LOI MING FOOK's avatar'
LOI MING FOOK1 year ago
bring this issue to jtk.. sacking employee without proper procedure.. non working hour you have right not to answer
雪诺's avatar'
雪诺1 year ago
高薪招聘底薪 rm6000-8000+津贴+全勤奖 流利中文就行 马上开工优先 有兴趣请直接联系 TELE:@HRxuenuo
Kwan Myk's avatar'
Kwan Myk1 year ago
go labour office sue ur boss la
Jaymz Cheong's avatar'
Jaymz Cheong1 year ago
Hope there is a great employer found you after this shit company.
L*** s*** t***'s avatar'
L*** s*** t***1 year ago
Wtf is this shit, the boss shouldnt be like this , sue him or her
雪诺's avatar'
雪诺1 year ago
别做了,来我这边呢,工作6000-8000 月休4 纸飞机:JSHRxuenuo
Kevin's avatar'
Kevin1 year ago
Actually, this kind of BOSS is not worth working with. For this reason, you get terminated is a disguise for good thing to happen. There is a reason for every action and who knows you get a better job and better BOSS who is more appreciate of your contribution. Good luck Bro!