Yicheng Shi's avatar'
Yicheng Shi2 years agoResume Review

I am studying Electrical Engineering at Higher Diploma in Hong Kong.

Want to seek advice about the problem that goes to Malaysia to work, oneself want to read mechanical and electrical advanced diploma of part time work (two years practice work experience), take certificate to Malaysia to be engaged in the job that has about electrician next, excuse me this method is feasible? Or I can apply for a Chinese company in mainland China and then be sent to Malaysia. Are these two methods ok? Because I want to work in Malaysia as soon as possible. Or is there another way? Or I can get the electrician A license in Hong Kong and apply for the electrician job in Malaysia. I can speak Cantonese and Putonghua and have no problem in daily English communication. Thank you for your patience
陈凯's avatar'
陈凯1 year ago
现在的你对于现况是否满意 ?等升职还是等加薪 ?还是可以有更好的选择 ?我们正在招聘行政和助理!月薪 10K 起。联系 whatsapp:+63 9696299943
K*****'s avatar'
K*****2 years ago
From my personal sense of view. Staying in Hong Kong could be the best opportunity to learn new skill in electric engineering. I have seeing many news read about the drone taxi not only in US but as in South Korean. Moreover, it is somewhat to have developed from the toy drone set orientation. If you learn how the chips control the drone it would be better for you to engage in drone taxi making. But, anyway human being could be sometimes lame or blast like a Space-X. We don't know what lays ahead but we could do the best for ourselves and it matters most. Just the toy were founded its huge factory in ShengZheng. You got to have a thought on it. Thanks